Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Date Night!

I was surprised with Dierks Bentley concert tickets as part of my Mother's Day gift.  Woo-hoo!!!  It was even at the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend again.  We had seen Dierks there before, and it is a wonderful venue -- filled with a lot of ambiance.  The only drawback was I had to wait until Friday, June 22nd to attend.  Which came sooner than you realize, of course.  The week of the concert was extremely busy, as the kids had several and overlapping summer camps -- soccer, drama, etc.  I was so looking forward to enjoying a fun date night after all that!



I didn't know that the date night was going to have a few surprises along the way.  First, I was delivered flowers at home.  Definitely nice!  Then, I was informed that I was going to get to have a Meet and Greet with Dierks before the concert!  WOW!!!  How cool is that?  I was given a sticker that I had to wear, and I got a new Dierks' shirt at the concert that he signed for me.







(* sigh *)

And if that wasn't enough, there was still one MORE surprise to come!  After the Meet and Greet, we made our way to the auditorium and I found out we had FRONT ROW SEATS!  Literally!  We were standing up at the front of the stage the entire concert.  We had special red bands to show that we were allowed to be up way in the front.




We had so many awesome shots, that I could hardly decide which ones to share.  Here are just a few:













Can I just say BEST DATE NIGHT EVER!!!!  How can you ever top this one, honey?  :-)

Dani

 

1 comment:

  1. Ray Benich here, just dropped by to say, howdy Benich family...

    ReplyDelete